THE MUSIC WORKSHOP COMPANY - #MWCBirthday photo Activity 2021
MWC will be 19 years old this September!
To celebrate, we are inviting you all to take part in our ‘Summer of Music’ on Twitter by sharing photographs of your music-making or any instruments you’ve made. Every school or community group who shares photographs of their music-making, using the hashtag #MWCBirthday and tagging us, will be eligible for a 19% discount on any workshop booked to take place in the 2021/22 academic year. When you share your photograph, we will send you a special discount code.
For inspiration, check out ‘Make your own junk percussion’ resource.
Alternatively, develop your spoons playing with our series of short videos
#MWCBirthday photo activity Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to take part and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. The Activity is being run by The Music Workshop Company, 3A Stevenage Road, Knebworth, Hertfordshire, SG3 6AN.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to take part in this Activity.
4. By taking part in the Activity, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. By taking part in the Activity, you agree to a complete release of Twitter from any or all liability in connection with this Activity.
6. The Activity commences at 0800hrs on Monday 21st June 2021 and closes at 17:00 hrs on Tuesday 6th September 2021 (“Activity Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in the UK. All times are stated using the 24-hour clock. After this date no further entries to the Activity will be permitted.
7. Entry into the Activity is open during the Activity Period to schools and community groups based in Great Britain.
8. In order to engage with the Activity, each entrant is to share an original photo, taken by the entrant, on Twitter using the hashtag #MWCBirthday and tagging @musicworkshopco during the Activity Period.
9. All copyright in the entries remains with the entrant. By entering the Activity, entrants grant The Music Workshop Company the right to use their photo(s) for promotional purposes on The Music Workshop Company website and The Music Workshop Company social media channels without additional compensation.
10. Any images featuring young people under the age of 18, need written parental permission before the image is shared.
11. Each school or community group who takes part in the Activity will receive a personalised discount code entitling them to a 19% discount on a full price music workshop with The Music Workshop Company. The workshop should take place between 1st September 2021 and 31st August 2022 (Covid-19 policies permitting). If a workshop needs to be postponed past 31st August 2022 due to Covid-19 policies, this will be done with the agreement of both parties.
12. The Music Workshop shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Music Workshop Company will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this Activity if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of The Music Workshop Company.
13. The Music Workshop Company will retain the name of the school / organisation and their personalised discount code only for information relating to this Activity. The data will not be shared and you will receive no marketing material unless you have opted in to our newsletter.